PAYMYTV NATIONAL COMPETITION
Date Valid: 10 December 2016 to 28 February 2017
- The competition runs from 10 December 2016 to 28 February 2017
- The competition is open to all South African citizens with a valid household Television Licence (even if the Television Licence accounts are handed to Debt Collectors), except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- Customers will automatically be entered into the competition if a payment is made towards their TV licence anytime during the competition period i.e. 10 December 2016 to 28 February 2017.
- Customers who do not wish to be automatically entered into the competition must notify the SABC on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 350 9555.
- The prize is one of 3 (40 inch, Samsung HD LED) Flat screen TVs. The winner to be drawn at the latest on 7 March 2017.
- Only entries where a valid payment or payment arrangement for the payment of a valid TV licence during the period 10.10.2016 and 28.2.2017 will be taken into the final draw.
- Valid payments received during the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late payments received will not be taken into consideration.
- Only winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, valid Television licence number, ID number and address. Winners will be announced on the website www.paymytv.co.za within 10 working days of the close of the competition.
- Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted payments. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or a cash value or cash portion of the prize value.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.